Field Trip General Information
1) Buses unload on the corner of 8th & Main St., across from Hill Country Bookstore- WE WILL MEET YOU THERE, and take each group to the correct station.
2) Being on time means that the full time for each station can be met and no student misses out on any one stop. 9:30 is when the first station begins.
3) Teachers and chaperones are responsible for keeping their students under control- behavior, voice levels and walking in single file lines. Many of the stations are run by volunteers of the Museum. We need the teacher's participation in order for things to run smoothly and for the students to receive the highest educational experience. *We require a 1 to 10 ratio to ensure this.
4) We encourage the children to bring money for the gift shop. Most items cost $1-$7.00.
5) ABSOLUTELY NO GUM OR CANDY while on the field trip in the museum. Any candy items purchased in gift shop MUST be consumed outside of the museum.
Elementary Groups only:
1) Divide into 4 groups before arriving to downtown. The Museum has a maximum of 120 students, with exceptions made for middle schools.